Sat, 04 Mar|
Interior Design Workshop - Follow On - with Chestnut Interiors
Time & Location
04 Mar, 14:15 – 17:15
Pattern Hall, Foundry Dr, Saint Austell PL25 3FW, UK
About the event
After the initial Getting Started workshops in November many ladies asked for a Part 2, so here it is; Detailed Design.
In this workshop you will:
- Create a 2D floor plan.
- Learn about the common types of flooring, wall finishes and window dressings so you can select the most suitable for your home.
- Learn how to use lighting for the room designed.
- Complete a budget and specification docmument for flooring, furniture, lighting and accessories.
- Event only access to trade reccomendations and discounts.
You will need to bring:
- Your mood board from the 'Getting Started' workshop
- A laptop which we will connect to wi-fi at the venue (please let me know if you can't bring one)
- Room dimensions
- Room photographs
- Plans if your project is under construction
Tickets are non-refundable, if you find you can no longer attend please feel free to pass your ticket to a friend.