Sat, 04 Mar|
Interior Design Workshop: Getting Started - with Chestnut Interior Design
Time & Location
04 Mar, 09:30 – 12:30
Saint Austell, Foundry Dr, Saint Austell PL25 3FW, UK
About the event
Are you about to start a room or whole house renovation? Do you have lots of ideas but no idea how to start? Attend the Getting Started workshop and let Charlotte take away the stress and decision fatigue. Charlotte is a experienced interior designer, she owns Chestnut Interiors, and works on a range of homes and commercial properties!
The workshop includes:
- Where and how to find inspiration.
- An introduction to mindful design.
- Time to create a mood board (board, magazines, scissors and glue provided).
- Materials sample bag.
- One to one Q&A on your design.
- Exclusive event only discount codes for interior decoration & homeware.
If you want to learn more and choose to stay for the follow on 'Detailed Design' event use the discount code CHESTNUT10 for 10% off.
Tickets are non-refundable, if you find you can no longer attend please feel free to pass your ticket to a friend.
Please note: This is a repeat of the interior design workshop which took place in November